Selasa, 02 Agustus 2011

About Feelings

Do you know the real me is a stupid man who can not understand someone’s feelings about love. This ignorance may have saved me until I was twenty-one years old. Maybe I’m still afraid of those feelings because it is not ready or maybe because of my personality that is very difficult to fall in love with someone else or mybe I have not found my soul mate. Whatever it is I actually really want to occasionally feel this feelings.

I don’t usually tell it like this, let alone tell in public places like on this blog. Honestly lately I feel weird with my feelings toward someone, and that I rerely felt before. What it was? I can’t tell you much here, because I don’t want to misinterpret this feelings. I hope she can also feel this anxiety (if she was really my soulmate), because I was not brave enough to mention this to her. I pray that she is happy wherever she is and was always smiling, because I love it when she see her smile. :D